Yet another tip of the hat to Phil Bradley, this time for his "25 tools to entertain, educate, enthrall."
And another tip of the hat to him for providing not just a dozen or more applications I hadn't bumped into yet but also a bit of thought as to actually apply them in practice. As always, the tool is only ever as useful as the use to which it is put. A few of these look like they could make up into useful guiding tools for learning resources (staff as much as the public). Something for me to have a seriously long look this summer when I'm not so overwhelmed with work. (He said optimistically!)
Prerendering Javascript Powered Webpages Using Cloudflare Workers
-
Having move my storytelling and punk folk events site to its own domain at
newtroubadours.org, I’ve continued using Claude to build bits of it out
(other f...
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment