Saturday 27 February 2010

Abstract thinking

I've been having a play with some photos of our libraries, for no good reason other than I found the effects to be pleasing. As you can see, it's a simple application of a kaleidoscope function. I'm wondering if there's anything to be read into the results.


kaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope pattern
kaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope pattern
kaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope patternkaleidoscope pattern

I'll come back to this in a few weeks, when I've forgotten the running order, to see if I can pick out which have been recent refurbishments and/or relocations.

No comments:

Post a Comment